Questions and Answers
Your Questions About Affordable Apartments For Rent
Anyone know where i can book affordable apartments to rent in Barcelona?
Im looking for an affordable apartment to rent in Barcelona in mid July for me and my 14 yr old son. Im looking for somewhere central or near to transport that can take us all the major attractions. Im looking for somewhere affordable, safe and central. Can anyone give me a personal recommendation or company/website to contact?
Well There are number of sites which are offering apartments online but i will recommend you the chicstays.com due to Following Reasons
1. The site is direct from the owner of apartments so the rates will be cheaper.Other websites are of brokers or different people and they will charge you hidden commission in addition to your rent.
2. He has got apartments at different locations in Barcelona so you can get the apartment around your desired location which may be Ramblas, beach etc
3. Barcelona Apartment Prices are given immediately after submitting the form and you can see/book it online if the rooms are available
4. You can find his Barcelona Apartments indoor pictures and location on the map (See Source)
5. Customer Service is good and staff was very cooperative, they helped us out of the way
6. You can also directly talk the owner of apartments so things are amicably solved if thre is any issue
Does anyone know any affordable apartments for rent in baltimore?
I am looking for a 2bd room apartment on the westside of Baltimore that isnt to expensive? Im just looking for something with enough space for me and my three year old son. Can anybody help we need something within the next month.
Web sites are a good place to find an apartment or house to rent, if you want to go through the entire list to find one in your state and then city.
The best place to look for places to rent is to go to the yellow pages of your telephone book, look under property managers.
These individuals list properties for rent in certain areas, so make sure you select the areas in which you wish to rent.
Call several of the property managers listed there, tell them you want a list of properties that they have for rent. Some will fax, email or mail the list of local places to rent along with the address, number of bedrooms and bath rooms, amenities available, such as washer and dryers or gyms, the monthly rental of the unit. Most will include a rental application. These list will include the monthly rental required, if a lease or month to month agreement will be signed. They will also indicate if they will accept Section 8 vouchers.
They might indicate a web site that you might visit to get their list of places to rent. It does not cost to get a rental list from a reputable property manager.
Some will require you to stop by their office and pick up the list. A lot of them post their list outside so the list are available 24/7 360.
Make sure you don’t fall for the scams and purchase a list as 70%-80% of these list are composed of free list they have compiled. They are not the property managers of any property in most instances.
You might also google Property managers in whatever city or community you want to live in and see what comes up. Again do not pay for this information as it is free from reliable property managers.
I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers