Questions and Answers
Your Questions About East St Louis Mo
Help with road trip from Souther California to Chicago?
We will be leaving March 24th and arriving no later than March 30th. I’ll be driving a 16′ moving truck, towing a car, and my girlfriend will be driving her car behind me.
Can anyone offer and advice on favorite or least favorite routes? Also, certain places to stop and see on the way that aren’t so obvious or not well known would be nice to know about too.
It looks like we’re taking I-40 to I-44 to I-55. We’ll be stoping at the Grand Canyon, Amarillo TX, Springfield MO, St Louis MO, then our destination. Anyone know of better places to stop or reasons why these are not good places to stop?
I’ve never best east of Las Vegas so any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
You get correct route to go, visit some original route 66 and petrified forrest national park.
You needn’t go vegas.
Please help me figure out transit plans so I can see Emerson from Mugglenet on his book tour!?
Here’s what I want to do:
Travel from St. Louis, MO in the evening/night (or, if it has to be, in the afternoon) on Friday, June 29 to Mishawaka, IN (near South Bend, IN, about 90 miles east of Chicago), arriving in Mishawaka by 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 30. Then I need to travel from Mishawaka, leaving no earlier than 4:30 p.m., to get to Kansas City, MO by 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 1.
I’ve looked at schedules on Greyhound and Amtrak, and I’ve done Google searches for other bus and train lines, but none of them have times that work. (Some have times that work for getting me to South Bend, but then the bus or train doesn’t leave until much later after 4:30 p.m. and wouldn’t get me to Kansas City in time.)
Please, can someone tell me a bus line or train line that has a schedule that works with this or give me tips on how to search for one? Also, I need to know how to get between South Bend and Mishawaka (I don’t think major lines go to Mishawaka.)
I need an answer a.s.a.p.! Thanks!
It is not the wrong category because Emerson is the founder of Mugglenet, a Harry Potter fansite. Harry Potter is a book and a MOVIE.
Wrong catergory sorry
Have you seen this list of black serial and spree killers?
Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by nigger)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
And how many decades does that list cover? Now start listing the Caucasian serial/spree killers over the same period…
Looking for my classmate?
I am looking for a guy name Hai Pham . Originally from Ardmore Oklahoma, but went to school in East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. He should be around 38 yrs now.
He may have moved to St. Louis, MO as well. The other guys are Ut Ho that I am looking for too from the same school. He used to live in the Dallas area one time.
You could join Classmates.com or Reunion.com if you REALLY want to get back in contact with them. MySpace.com is a good place too. On MySpace, I have reconnected with people who are from my elementary school years who I haven’t seen or heard from in AGES!!!
How can I translate this into french?
plz native french speakers only, no internet translations, they are not accurate
Crown Pointe Lodge and Golf Club
Built on the edge of a stunning 4-star golf course, Crown Pointe Links (our newest Summer Bay property) is designed to offer memorable views as well as luxury accommodations. Whether your balcony overlooks manicured greens or picturesque meadows, in this peaceful setting (where birdsong fills the air, with an occasional “moo” sounding faintly from some distant pasture) it’s hard to believe that the urban attractions of St. Louis lie just one hour away. Fill your days with golf, shopping, museums and sightseeing. Swim, scuba dive, hike, fish or boat. Whether on horseback, or in an off-road vehicle, you’ll find miles of trail to explore. Theater, sport, history, art — it’s all nearby. Or just sit back and relax. There’s no prettier place to unwind than here in the heart of Route du Vin Wine Country.
Crown Pointe Links
Each suite sleeps four and includes:
* a fully equipped kitchen
* Jacuzzi in the master bath
* washer and dryer
* individually controlled thermostats
* hair dryers in all bathrooms
* granite vanities
* DVD player
Plus, many rooms are equipped with Big Screen TV, and Crown Pointe Links guests are welcome to use all amenities at Crown Pointe Lodge.
SPECIAL GRAND OPENING PACKAGES AVAILABLE!
Crown Pointe Lodge
The three-story Lodge (built only one year ago) includes 48 spacious rooms and throughful amenities including:
* indoor pool and hot tub
* tennis courts
* exercise room
* business center and meeting room
* free in-room cable with 75 channels including HBO
* free in-room Internet access
* in-room coffee makers
* Suites feature kitchenettes
For your comfort the Lodge and Links are both 100% smoke-free, and a complimentary continental breakfast is offered every day.
Come To The Heart Of
Route du Vin Wine Country, and watch the sun set from your balcony overlooking the lush manicured greens of Crown Pointe Golf Course. Where the fairways stop, pastoral meadows begin, and your view stretches for miles — to distant wooded hills. Can it get more idyllic than this?
Too Many Ways To Have Fun!
With so many things to see and do, the only problem is how to fit it all in!
CROWN VALLEY – Champagne House
Get a behind-the-scenes look (and samples!) at the only Champagne House east of the Rockies.
Crown Ridge – Tiger Sanctuary
Home of our Big Cat Tiger Sanctuary — come catch a viewing before they catch you! Be sure to visit our 4-star award winning restaurant also on site.
15 to 30 minutes away: unspoiled rivers, scenic hiking trails, 2,000 acres of premier off-road vehicle riding area, famous battlegrounds, world class scuba diving, more. Plus, one hour from St. Louis’ sports, theater, museums.
Crown Pointe Golf Course
Championship course designed by Gary Kern again receives 4-star award!
Crown Valley Winery
To get to the wine tasting area you’ll take an elevated walkway above enormous tanks here at the largest winery in the Midwest!
Tiger Ridge Restaurant
5-star dining in a fairy-tale setting on 55-acre estate!
Summer Bay Resort Midwest Region
100 North Tucker, 10th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63101
(314) 558-6140 Main
(314) 317-9625 Fax
If you do go to an french translation site, is it right?
thnx april, i’ll be waiting ur answer!
Here you go!! I did my best! (Yiztkah…. Just translated from internet.. There are full of mistakes, I really translated it myself……. Lol)
Crown Pointe Auberge et Club de Golf
Construit aux abords d’un magnifique terrain de golf 4 étoiles, Crowne Point Links (notre plus récente propriété Summer Bay), est conçu pour offrir des vues saisissantes et des accommodations luxueux. Que votre balcon porte sur notre parcours remarquablement bien entretenu ou un pré incroyablement panoramique (d’où les chants d’oiseaux et beuglements de vaches occasionnels se font entendre au loin), il est difficile de croire que la communauté urbaine de St. Louis n’est située qu’à un heure de route. Remplissez vos journées de parties de golf, de magasinage, de visites de musées et plus encore. Faites de la natation, de la plongée en apnée, pêchez ou faites du bateau. Que ce soit à cheval ou en VTT, vous en aurez des kilomètres à explorer. Cinéma, sports, histoire, arts, –tout est à proximité. Ou peut-être préfèrerez-vous vous asseoir et relaxer. Il n’y a pas plus bel endroit pour se relâcher qu’ici au cœur de la Route du Vin Wine Country.
Chambres Crown Pointe
Chaque suite peut accueillir quatre personnes et inclut :
*une cuisine tout équipée
*un Jacuzzi dans la salle de bains des maîtres
*une laveuse et sécheuse
*des thermostats contrôlés individuellement
*des séchoirs à cheveux dans chaque salle de bain
*des vanités en granite
En plus, la plupart des chambres sont équipées d’écrans géants et les visiteurs Crown Point Links sont les bienvenus auprès de nos accommodations au Crowne Point Lodge.
Crowne Point Auberge
L’auberge de trois étages (construction récente d’il y a trois ans) inclut 48 chambres spacieuses et accommodations telles que :
*Piscine intérieure et bain tourbillon
*Terrains de tennis intérieurs
*Salle de conférences et d’affaires
*la télévision par câble gratuite donnant accès à 75 chaînes incluant HBO
*accès Internet gratuite dans les chambres
*machines à café
*cuisines complètes dans les suites
Pour votre confort, l’auberge et les chambres sont tous 100% non-fumeurs et un déjeuner continental gratuit est servi quotidiennement.
Venez au cœur de la Route du Vin Wine Country et observez le coucher de soleil sur le terrain de golf Crowne Point Golf Course de par votre balcon. Vous verrez des terrains interminables et des vues à couper le souffle.
Il y a vraiment trop de façons de s’amuser!
Avec tellement de choses à voir et à faire, le seul problème est en fait de trouver le temps de tout faire!
CROWN VALLEY – Maison du Champagne
Ici vous aurez la chance de visiter (et d’échantillonner!) la seule Maison de Champagne à l’est des Rocheuses.
Crown Ridge – Tiger Sanctuary
Au Big Cat Tiger Sanctuary vous pourrez observer les félins et manger dans un de nos restaurants 4 étoiles.
À environ 15 à 30 minutes de route, des rivières, des chemins pour la marche et 2000 acres de chemins pour VTT, des sites de batailles historiques, de la plongée en apnée, et beaucoup plus. À un heure de route se trouve des aires sportives, des cinémas, des boutiques et des musées.
Crowne Valley Winery
Ici il sera question de visiter la plus grande vinerie du centre-ouest du pays en parcourant les passages surélevés donnant sur nos immenses réservoirs à vin.
Restaurant Tiger Ridge
Un restaurant 5 étoiles digne d’un compte de fées sur une villa de 55 acres!
Informations de Contact
Summer Bay Resort Midwest Region
100 North Tucker, 10th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63101
(314) 558-6140 Main
(314) 317-9625 Fax
going to montreal from midwest, but want to go through as much as canada as possible to get there…???
I am going to drive up to montreal from st. louis, mo, but I do not want to simply take the recommended route of driving east through illinois, ohio blah blah blah…how much longer would it take to go north, and then cut across east once I get to canada, that way I get to experience parts of Canada I have not seen before….how much longer would that take? Thanks!!!
Normally I would do this for you but and it’s late and I’m tired
St Louis >Rockford IL> Greenbay WI >Sault STe Marie MI >Sudbury ON>Montreal QU
Easy to get into Cars Assembled in America?
My dad has arthritis and wants a car he can get in and out of, but he he also wants a car assembled in America. He’s not opposed to foreign brands, he just wants it assembled here.
Currently he has a Honda Element, the seat is the right height and the doors are large and open very wide. He’s getting tired of it and wants something new. I’m thinking he probably wants to stay with something about mid-sized and SUV-ish or a crossover.
I was thinking:
Saturn Outlook – Lansing, MI
Chevrolet Traverse – Spring Hill, TN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer – Moraine, OH & Oklahoma City, OK
GMC Acadia – Lansing, MI
GMC Envoy – Moraine, OH & Oklahoma City, OK
Buick Enclave – Lansing, MI
Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matix – Fremont, CA
Saturn Vue – Spring Hill, TN
Toyota Highlander – Princeton, IN
Ford Taurus X – Chicago, IL
Honda CR-V – East Liberty, OH (+ many other places)
Cadillac SRX – Lansing, MI
Mercury Mountaineer – Louisville, KY & St. Louis MO
Honda Pilot – Lincoln, AL
Subaru Tribeca – Lafayette, IN
A more complete list of vehicles assembled in the USA would be awesome, but I couldn’t find one. Short of that, other suggestion would be great.
Yeah I get that there is more than one way to define ‘made in America,’ but he wants a car assembled in America, he just does.
The reason I bought a 2008 Dodge Nitro was it is 85 percent American made, the highest I could find.
It is easy to get in and out of, another reason I liked it.
The GM Acadias have a chinese engine, I think
Powered by Yahoo! Answers