Questions and Answers
Your Questions About Luxury Apartments
What are the best Santa Monica luxury apartments?
I am moving out to Santa Monica from New York so im unfamiliar with the area, i want a nice building, preferably built post WWII (unlike NY)!!
Congrats on the move to the West Coast! You’ll LOVE it here! Check out Luxe@1539 http://www.nmsapartments.com/Santa-Monica/Apartments/Luxe1539-Luxury-Apartments/ It’s right across from Santa Monica Place. You can also check out the Archstone Citrus Suites at http://www.archstoneapartments.com/Apartments/California/Los_Angeles/Archstone_Citrus_Suites/
Can anybody please give me suggestions regarding luxury apartments in Delhi?
Search in the net.
Luxury Apartments or Town Homes in el paso Texas?
My husband is currently in the Army, and we are being PCS’d to Fort Bliss El Paso Texas. We are expecting our first child, so we are looking for move into a town home or luxury apartment, 2-3 bedrooms, nothing more then 1100 a month. We prefer a place that is newer, with good reviews. Can anyone help??
My name is Nichole Williams-Dixon! My husband and I are moving to El Paso Tx on April 24th 2011. We are moving to this Military commuity called Van Horne Estates. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment 980 square feet for $795.00 a month. This is brand new and is 10 minutes away from Fort Bliss. They also have allotments so they can split the rent up in 2 payments 1st and 15th.
My husabnd and I are comming from a 4 bedroom house in Georgia so everything is going in storage. This community has a swimming pool, kids playground, tennis court and other amentites. It is an all Military!
What you have to understand is that we have access to the base, so many of your amentites are there and you don’t have to get that in an apartment
Below is the correspondance that I was sent: You can call me at 678-431-7412
It was a pleasure speaking with you this Morning! Here is the info we talked about. Like I said we do specialize in Military housing. One major perk that we offer is that we will set up an allotment for you, which means you never have to worry about late fees and instead of having to write one big check the first of every month, your rent will be taken out of your husbands paycheck half on the 15th and half on the 1st which makes for easier budgeting.
We are a brand new community currently being developed and we are now pre-leasing for the end of May and later. So you would be the very first person to live in your new apartment. Brand new carpet, appliances, everything! Our 2 bedroom 1 bath apartments start at $795 – $805 a month. These 2 bedroom apartments are on the 2nd and 3rd floor, the price difference is because the $795 homes are on the interior and $805 are the exterior apartments (corner apartments) which means a little more privacy and some extra windows. Our 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor are $860 for an interior apartment and $870 for the exterior apartments. There are washer and dryer connections on ALL 1st floor apartments and laundry facilities on the 1st and 3rd floor of each building. We will pay for your water, sewer and trash leaving you only with the electric!
The community itself will have two parks complete with picnic areas, BBQ grills and Playground areas. We will also have a volleyball swimming pool for the HOT summer days We are a pet friendly community! We do have some breed and weight restrictions but your Maltese would be more than welcome with us. We do ask for a non-refundable pet registration fee for EACH pet of $300 and a $30 a month pet fee added to your monthly rent.
We DO have a website, here you can view photos of our property under construction, what our apartments will look like once completed and also download all of the necessary Pre-Lease Paperwork. To Pre-Lease all you would need is to apply with the $25 application fee and a Pre-Lease fee of $200 would hold the apartment for you: VanHorneEstates!
The security deposit ranges from $99 to One Months Rent, and that is based on a combination of your employment, rental and credit history.
I would also like to mention that we do require all residents to have renters insurance to protect your personal belongings and to protect all of our residents. We can provide it for you or you have the option of adding that to your current insurance policy or through USAA.
I know size and storing your household goods is a concern, so here is also the link to the Storage facility just up the street from our community. Like I said, they provide our residents with one month free rent and offer great military discounts, http://www.suncity-selfstorage.com/. Please feel free to call me or email me anytime with questions about our community, the post or El Paso
Assistant Property Manager
Van Horne Estates
Toll Free: 888-507-0849
How the prices of luxury apartments in Manhattan , New York ?
They start around $1 million
Are luxury apartments like hotels? And what are Commons apartments.?
Can you compare and contrast luxury apartments to hotels. How do they look like and are they in any way like hotels. Is there such thing as a hotel apartment?
When I first got married we lived in a luxury apartment and when I got divorce I looked into one. I would not compare it all to hotel because it was much nicer.
The one I lived in and the ones I looked were comparable.
* Each Apartment Looks Like a 10,000 Square Foot Custom Made Home
* First Floor Individual Formal Entrance with Covered Porch and Foyer
* Granite Countertops
* Ceramic Tile and Hardwood Floors
* Separate Standup Showers with Glass Enclosure. The bathtub was in the side and was large with jaquizzi jets.
* One and Two Car Private Attached Garages with Automatic Openers
* Controlled Access Gates Conveniently Operated from Your Automobile. Guests had to check in and give their name and then they called the home to OK their entrance.
* 2″ Custom Mini-Blinds in Every Home. The more expensive ones had the remote controlled blinds.
* Plant Shelves
* Double Kitchen Sinks with Disposal and Vegetable Sprayers
* Multi-Cycle Dishwashers
* Keyless Deadbolts
* 10′ Foot Ceilings and Vaulted Ceilings that were in the upper level
* Marble Six-Foot Oversized Oval Jacuzzi Garden Tubs located off of master bath.
* Eight-Foot Tall Expansive Windows
* Marble Wood Burning Fireplaces with Custom Mantel
* Oversized Oak Kitchen Cabinets with Highly Upgraded Appliances (I loved the kitchen)
* Video Conferencing, T-1, Satellite High Speed Internet Access and DSL Available in Every Home (additional cost)
* Audible Intrusion Alarms (Monitoring Available) For the alarms you had to have home phone service. People now don’t have home phone service like in the past with all the technology of cell phones.
* 18-25 Cubic Foot Frost Free Refrigerator with Ice Maker and Water Dispenser
* Extensive Crown Molding in Living Room, Dining Room and Master Bedroom
* Italian Marble Entries, Marble Master Bath Surround and Marble Vanities
* Multi-Media Center Built-Ins (very small Den like closet for a mini office)
* Built-In Computer Workstation and Desks (In Media Center)
* Select Superior Golf Frontage Homes Will Include Mahogany Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops and Brass Fixtures (This is was in the higher priced apartment)
* Workout area with heated Olympic size pool pool (all indoors)
* Immaculate Mansion type conference center located in the main office. This was available to rent out for parties. Every morning there was a nice continental breakfast. On holidays they had parties free to the residents.
* The landscape was gorgeous.
I could not afford the luxury apartment after my divorce so then I looked into the Residences Inn by Mariott.
It was basically a very nice suite type hotel.
Indoor Pool and Weight Room
Offered Continental Breakfast
I think they went up to three bedrooms but I know for sure two
Much smaller than the Luxury apartment
You had to pay to use the phone. It was charged to your bill.
Hotel Carpeting and Bedspreads
Very small kitchen and smaller appliances
Very small living room with furniture included
*The cost was more than a luxury apartment
***I looked at Extended Stay and walked out
Posting links to both so you can see for yourself
After my divorce I went to a Commons Apartment
* Basically nice apartment
* More affordable
* Vaulted ceilings
* Looks more like a plain basic home with nothing really fancy
* I had a washer and dry in my own apartment some have laundry areas that you share
* Kitchen was nice. It had a basic refrigerator, basic stove and oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposable.
* Two bathrooms that were nice size. The main bathroom was a regular bathroom. The master bath had separate shower and bathtub. Nothing special but was nice.
* Cable TV ready and DSL (extra charges)
* No Pets
* Outdoor Pool
* Club house
* Outdoor Pool
* Nice landscaping with 4 ponds with fountains.
This was like living in a smaller home. It was bigger than some of my friends homes. It reminded me of a Ranch Style Home Layout and the bedrooms were larger and lots of closet space. The gas was free but the electric was not. Water and sewage was free. Posting links similar to where I lived and mine.
I hope you are not referring to a college commons room because they are usually furnished but very small!
Best LUXURY Apartments in San Diego?
What are the best luxury apartments in San Diego? I want to find something nice but not too expensive and preferably in downtown San Diego. Any advice?
I live in the Strata in downtown San Diego. This place is relatively new and very luxurious. A ton of amenities and features, plus very affordable. For the high quality of living this place provides, I’m actually shocked that rent is not a lot higher. I love it and highly recommend this place to anyone looking to move to San Diego.
If you want to view an apartment you need to make an appointment to come by. I’ve attached the link down below for you to view pictures and make an appointment to check it out. Hope this help. Good luck!
Luxury Apartments in San Antonio?
Hello, we are planning to relocate to San Antonio and I do have an idea of what the good areas are, but I’m wondering if someone can recommend some NEW luxury type apartments. I’ve seen some nice apartments online, but then I ck the rating on another site and they have negative comments. Help!
Thank you!! I cked out the pinacle site. Looks great, but is that area of San Antonio a good area? I wonder if there are other apartments like that in the northwest northeast area of SA.
Once there, input the City, State, and other info asked for on that page… Then, click on “choose amenities” and check what you’re looking for in an apartment home… Then, click “Go”.
On the home page, make sure the tab “apartments” is chosen. You can fill in the information on the basic ‘form’ on that page, or click “Advanced Search” (under the ‘form’, in green). Once you fill in the information, hit ‘search’.
My son and daughter-in-law moved to SA a month ago, and these are the two sites we used to find their new ‘home’. They had narrowed their choices down to Mira Vista at La Cantera and Broadstone at Colonnade.
I couldn’t find a dedicated site for Mira Vista, but you can get really good info on the “Apartment Guide” website. Their info is a bit better than “For Rent”.
I did find another site with some Mira Vista info, and it appears to also be a site dedicated to a “luxury” apartment search. Here’s the page with Mira Vista info:
The main website for that one is:
The second of the two my ‘kids’ chose from is here:
Broadstone is VERY nice. Their company also has Broadstone Ranch.
There are a lot of new complexes going up that aren’t yet advertised from the respect of being on the web anywhere. Without driving by each one to get phone numbers off their banners, getting any info will be a bit tough.
But hopefully the info here will at least get you going in the right direction. If you need more info, please feel free to use the Yahoo! Answers “email member” link on my profile page to contact me. I’ll be happy to help you any way I can!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers