Questions and Answers
Your Questions About Middle Village Queens
does any1 know a good website to buy prescription colored contacts and or glasses?
i need an official website to buy prescription colored contacts from and or a Place in the middle village queens or downtown brooklyn area also for glasses but mostly contacts… thanx
also cheap but good
It’s a really bad idea to buy contacts online unless its from an optical specialist that gets your prescription from your optometrist. You have to be careful. I think Acuvue is a reputable dealer. I would try them, but don’t buy from anyone who doesn’t ask for a prescription from your eye doctor.
What is a good job for a 15 year old?
I’m 15 and live in middle village queens ny, where can I get a good paying job that will hire me
Here’s a short list of jobs in the U.S., Canada and Europe which you can create to generate income:
1. Learn calligraphy so that you can provide handwritten invitations and thank you notes to prospective wedding parties, birthday celebrations, etc. Seek out clients through wedding planners at nearby churches and temples. A starter calligraphy kit usually runs around $20 and anyone can easily pick up this skill. The going rate is usually $1 per hand addressed item.
2. Seek from your neighbors a gardner position which involves planting, weed removal, plant/tree trimming, light brush clearance. You will be using the neighbor’s equipment and tools. Again, do not represent yourself as a lawn mower since there are any number of safety issues involved. A door-to-door solicitation of surrounding neighbors is required and you can charge between $6 to $9 per hour.
3. Offer policing/removal or clearance of trash services to surrounding neighbors which involve trash pickup within nearby residential area. Limit the extent of pickup to small areas and be aware that there are no hazardous terrain or elements involved in this process. Again, a door-to-door solicitation of neighbors is in order. You can charge between $6.75 to $7.50 per hour.
4. Acquire a set of window cleaning tools [a bucket, liquid window cleaner, sponge, squeegee, handle with an extension and a small step ladder] and solicit local businesses for your window cleaning services. However, be careful to limit the height of the window cleaning to no higher than one story. Charge $1 per window panel.
5. Visit your nearest beauty salon and ask to be trained as a shampoo person who is also willing to sweep up fallen hair on the ground and do set ups [arranging dye kits, curler holders, etc.] for a set hourly fee.
6. Become a sign flipper by contacting your nearest realtor. A flipper is someone who stands at a major intersection and flips a “For Lease/Rental” sign in order to attract visitors to an open house or to a particular real estate listing. The hourly pay is at least the minimum wage.
7. Why not become a paid feeder servicing the disabled at nearby nursing, convalescent, assisted living/care centers and hospitals. It involves feeding food to patients who are unable to feed themselves. The starting rate is $8.00 per hour. The only downside is that one has to take precautions to wash one’s hands after each feeding. A posting of your services [by a business card or flyer] on a reviewable bulletin board would be enough to generate customers. The paid feeder position is one of the fastest growing occupation at this time.
What are good Boxing clubs/classes in NYC, Queens?
I just want some information on any good boxing classes or gyms that are good or low priced. Is there any in middle village or close to Bayside High school? Also are there any that have classes or training programs after 6 or 7 pm on weekdays? Or are there any on weekends? (weekends can be anytime). I just want to enroll my son in a class, he is 14 but we are having trouble finding close gyms.
LOL@ Bayside High, shout out to Zack Morris and Mr. Belding.. Sorry read Bayside High and couldn’t help myself
How can I get a FREE listing of forclosure home in Queens NY? Can Any one help. Thanks?
Am looking for Ridgewood, Maspeth, Glendale, and Middle Village area only.
All foreclosures must be published in the local legal publication which is usually the local newspaper 4 consecutive weeks before selling on courthouse steps. This way you can find them ahead of time.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers