Apartments for Cheap

Questions and Answers

Your Questions About Section 8 Application

August 15, 2013

James asks…

Where Do I Go In Wayne County To Get A Section 8 Housing Rental Assistance Application?

I live in the city of Inkster in Wayne County.

I was wondering where do I go in suburban Wayne County to get an application to apply for a Section 8 Housing Rental Assistance Voucher.

Administrator answers:

The website below has all the information that you need.

Good Luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers